Friday, July 07, 2006

You are what you love

Had fun making my Pollock-style painting but had to play around a bit to figure out how to move the mouse in order to get the shapes I wanted. Would be nice to be able to change the colors, but still cool.

I'm liking my weekend which started on Wednesday (Thursday/Fridays I'm off every other week). Laid in the pool for a while but it got overcast. Watched the 1970 version of "Wuthering Heights" this morning. Had some hot dogs for lunch. Started another book this afternoon ("A Country Affair" by Rebecca Shaw) after finishing two this week already (" Living on Air" by Anna Shapiro and "Koyal Dark, Mango Sweet" by Kashmira Sheth). Reading short books for pleasure is one of the best ways to spend a summer.

Fewer than 100 days until S can come back. He told me last night, "I can't wait to see you, Beth" and I said, not unkindly, "Well, you'll have to."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We had a great time with you all on the fourth, Beth. :)