Friday, July 14, 2006

Today is flying by

I'm at work today, and it's going really quickly. I think it's because I've been busy (at the circ desk, answering phones), and also because I'm a little tired. Talking to S last night until past midnight was good, but sleeping probably would have been the smarter choice. Ah, the things I sacrifice for love. Hah.

I'm greatly looking forward to having this weekend off. It's supposed to be wicked hot, and my plan is to relax in the pool, watch movies, and read the book that Sara-Bridgett recommended. Oh, and drink lots of water.

Andrea and I are so going to go to see Zero 7 at the Fine Line in September. Sweet. Also in September that I'm looking forward to (besides another grad class, that is) is the Minnesota Library Association conference. It's being held in St. Cloud, which is convenient, and lots of the offerings look really interesting. I hope to learn more about Library 2.0 type stuff, and there's also a session titled, "Are you the librarian? Library paraprofessionals as professionals." That's me. Awesome.

No comments: