Friday, April 07, 2006

But I still wonder all the time

I know it's kind of late, but I'm about to exercise and watch more "Rosemary & Thyme." This television series is the perfect thing to take my mind off... other things.

Speaking of those other things, I talked to S a couple times this evening, calling me from the ferry. I know I've nothing to be worried about, and yet I poke and pester and somehow come up with invented horrible situations. Everything is fine, but S is right—I am going to learn a lot while he is gone. Like how co-dependent I really am, for instance. Gah.

I made plans with Eve for tomorrow, because an entire day off with nothing to do was really scaring the crap out of me. I sensed a good distraction in going to Minneapolis to hang out in Uptown or wherever and maybe make a stop at the Mall of America in order to go to J.Crew and Bloomingdale's to scope out dresses for Eve's upcoming wedding. We might walk around Lake of the Isles, so I'll have to dress warmly. Just hope I don't get shot at. That's me, the optimist.

Ugh, ready to get my endorphins pumping and clear my mind. Be gone, evil thoughts!

No comments: