Friday, June 16, 2006

All the worst times weren't that bad

Today at work, I was exhausted. I had one of those, "I am so excited about life!" things going on last night when I crawled into bed and talked to S. It took quite a while to fall asleep, so I'm guessing I got about 6.5 hours of sleep, if that. Could have been worse, but today just sort of lasted forever, even though I was glad to be at work. I came home and took a nap which wasn't extremely effective, but now I am going to relax, probably watch some British television (got tapes 2-4 of "A Fine Romance" from the library) and maybe work on my group project bullet points before calling it a night.

The house will be all mine for one week starting sometime tomorrow afternoon. I hope I don't get lonely and can enjoy the quietude.

No comments: