Wednesday, June 21, 2006

All day I dream about...

With the help of "Let's Go San Francisco," I think I may have discovered the perfect way to further convince S to go to there with me sometime for our first vacation together. On the list of top 25 things to do or see in San Fran, #5 is Muir Woods, where George Lucas filmed "Return of the Jedi."

Score.

Other score of today: I went to Starbucks and ordered a mocha since I was kind of groggy and somewhat sleep deprived after working on homework last night after returning from Eve's bridal shower. When I got to the window and paid for my mocha, another girl asked, "Would you like a free frapuccino?" I hesitated momentarily and asked, "What flavor?" When she said it was coffee, I jumped. I am pretty jazzed on caffeine right now, which makes the back of head feel tight and my throat feel kind of squinky, but man am I awake!

No comments: