Thursday, May 11, 2006

The unbearable Bethness of being

I slept a lot today, for no reason other than I could. Woke up around 11, watched some stuff on the DVR, fell asleep, woke up, read some Library Science stuff, went with Cata to get photos for her Colombian ID and dropped her off at SCSU for her final, came home and watched more stuff on the DVR, fell asleep again, woke up with a headache. Decided not to go see Andy Moor with Andrea and Cata and Mike and the gang; Chris is using my ticket. I don't think I'm sick, I just think I'm being lazy.

I went through my calendar just now and wrote in all the weekends that I work, so I'll know if I need to take any more vacation time for anything that's coming up. I think, somehow, that if I took a weekend course at St. Kate's, I wouldn't have to change my work schedule at all. It would perfectly fall into the normal pattern, which would be cool because I like working with the people I work with on Saturdays. Also, I have all the library's closed days on my calendar, and I'm not working many of them, which means I get paid and don't have to make up any hours, so it's like bonus free money! Since one of my recent goals is to pay off some of my debt, I guess this is on the right track.

Listening to some Edsel Gomez, "Cubist Music," and it's pretty rad. It's hard for me to believe it's almost 10 PM, and that I have the house to myself for the most part, and that I'm kind of wasting it on ripping CDs and looking at my calendar.

No comments: