Monday, May 29, 2006

It's life's illusions I recall... I really don't know life at all

Gave myself a break from the homework for a bit after I completed the first draft of my paper, due Wednesday, on professional trends for librarians based on reading Online magazine. I'll do some clean-up work on it tomorrow, but for now, it's in the bag.

Now onto the next assignment and readings, even if they aren't due for weeks. I have this need to get ahead, that is, after I battle the procrastination back to reasonable amounts. As of this moment, I am exactly up-to-date with homework, but the chance to get ahead is there, and I'm going to take it.

Talking to S in the past few days has been awesome. He called last night after I'd fallen asleep, and we really only meant to talk for a little while, but that turned into a long while. This very serious relationship provides a lot of comfort and also a lot of questions, from both of us. I'm very happy dating S, and excited by all of the potential this relationshp has.

No comments: