Monday, September 04, 2006

My fortune from tonight's meal: "You will get a great deal on a major purchase."

After a huge dinner of Chinese buffet with my parents, I knew I had to do something active and get out of the house or I would surely fall asleep on the couch while watching the BBC version of Dickens' "Bleak House" and then not be able to sleep normally tonight. So I hopped on my mom's bike and pedalled over to my aunt and uncle's house in order to find a cousin with whom to go on a bike ride.

None of my older cousins were home, and I was on the driveway talking to my little cousins, saying, "Does anyone want to go on a ride with me?" This turned into me biking behind my 13-year-old cousin Emily and her friend Kristin to Oak Hill School's playground, about two miles away, where we met up with my uncle Frank and Nick and Maggie, my two younger cousins, with another friend, Grant, and played on the massive playground equipment for a good long time, then biked back.

Now I am sufficiently well-exercised for today, since I also exercised this morning. I hope I can get to sleep and be all right for my work week ahead. But first, starting another book...

No comments: