Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Listening to Andain in the morning is good

I am so glad that I got to talk to S last night for quite a while before the Alaskan cell service started crapping out on us. Also glad it started working again a couple hours later and I got to talk to S even more. I have this disease called being in love with my boyfriend and it makes it really weird and/or difficult to not talk to him or about him for at least 30% of the day.

I am eating banana coffee cake and drinking cold milk for breakfast. I usually wake up about an hour before I need to get to work, give or take ten minutes. I wash my hair/shower, dress, and eat breakfast. I can skip the shower if I'm running late, but I cannot, under any circumstances, skip breakfast. I need the yummy in my tummy in the morning.

I did a good portion of my reading homework yesterday for LIS 703 (a.k.a. "Cataloging") and I just have one chapter of the Students' Guide to read for Saturday. There isn't a lot of reading listed on the syllabus (oh how I love me some syllabi) so I think the homework level must be pretty high. I think I'll start looking through the Anglo-American Cataloging Rules, 2nd edition (a.k.a. AACR2) so I have some idea of what I'm up against. Although for a time commitment, a class that meets eight times over three months is simply not going to be as intense as my first class, which met 13 times over a month and a half.

P.S. I did actually fall asleep quite well last night and would have slept through except for S calling, and even after we talked for a while, I fell right back asleep. Ahh, exercise. I'm going to do something similar today.

No comments: