Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Quick and lovely

Doing the library delivery went well this morning. It's not as warm as it was yesterday, but it is bright and nice nonetheless. I probably should have had some caffeine before setting out, but I am looking forward to getting a treat for my drive to St. Paul later for class, and Beth + too much caffeine = a bad thing, a very worried and overenergized thing while sitting in class.

I am also looking forward to sitting outside in the sunshine for a little while, and probably eating a salad for lunch, and starting the next book in the Sue Grafton series. Additionally, I will probably see S sometime today, as it seems that if I do not see that man at least once per day, it is as though I have gone without oxygen for an equal amount of time.

No comments: