Thursday, March 08, 2007

Evidence

I don't care what anyone says, I definitely have the best boyfriend ever.

I have been bugging S to watch "The English Patient" with me for at least two months. Tonight we were hanging out, doing nothing, and wanting to do something, but not really go anywhere. S said, "How about a movie?" and went into the family room and put something in the DVD player before I could object.

It was "The English Patient," at last.

We paused it just now to take a break, and I suggested going out to get some ice cream. S said, "I don't really want to go anywhere and leave the movie. I'm really enjoying it and I don't want to leave it."

I said, "Are you serious?" and he insisted that he was. "It's really good!"

And this proves that I do indeed have the best boyfriend ever.

No comments: