Thursday, January 25, 2007

Maybe you will always be just a little out of reach

Well, S had his interview this morning and came to my house afterward to I could see him in his suit and tie. The guys who interviewed him said they'd be in contact by the end of today, since they had two other interviews after him. I don't know if that means they'll call either way, but I'm hoping they do, just so he can know one way or another. P.S. Does my boyfriend ever look handsome in a suit. Wowsers.

We went out for some Vietnamese food for lunch and got stuffed and then I picked up Andrea from campus. I vacuumed out my car, which was looking pretty awful, and then started reading through articles for my paper. I'm not exactly sure how to go about starting this paper, but I'm going to at least finish reading the articles I have and then try to bang out something by this evening.

No comments: