Thursday, October 25, 2007

Clotting

S had his impacted wisdom teeth surgically removed this morning. He seems to be doing okay, though eating is a bit of a touchy situation. I visited him after I got off work and brought him a stack of movies a foot high, so he can veg out a bit tomorrow once all the anesthesia/novocaine completely wears off. We watched "Meet the Fockers" tonight, which I thought was a lot funnier than "Meet the Parents," by far.

Now, I'm here at home reading about how to classify biographies with Library of Congress cutter numbers as part of my graduate assistantship. Good times. I've read this chapter once before, so it's not too much new information, though the professor has added more examples, which are great. I've come up with a semi-good way of doing the work, too, which involves having both the printed version and the computer file in front of me simultaneously, so I can show the professor my corrections, and actually make them, too. I hope this goes over well when I meet with her tomorrow.

1 comment:

Chaviva Gordon-Bennett said...

3 of my 4 were impacted. I was on happy gas the whole time and up until the point that the meds started to wear off I thought it was hilarious that the doctor was hammering away at my face using all sorts of pliers and stuff ripping my wisdom teeth out.

Then I was miserable :D My best to S!