Wednesday, December 06, 2006

So it didn't kill me, but I'm not exactly stronger...

I'm still not feeling 100% after being so very sick the last four days with what I believe was the flu (based on the horrendous severity), but I was so bored of sitting at home and watching television, that I'm back at work today. I'm only spending one hour at the circulation desk today, which isn't bad at all, though I am getting tired of being on my feet. I am slightly concerned about infecting others, but I'm not really having severe respiratory symptoms, no sneezing, very little coughing, mainly just sore muscles and throat today. My stomach is a little tentative, so I'm debating what to do about lunch...

The next two days I'm off work, and I hope I feel well enough to make a stop or two to finish my Christmas shopping, send out my cards, and maybe even wrap up my Christmas knitting. I think I may even need to knit myself a hat to wear this winter, since I have this habit of going outside with wet hair (I know, shocking! S's grandmother would die if she knew how often I do this!).

So, thankfully, I'm not dead and am feeling much better. Thanks for all the comments and concern!

No comments: