Saturday, October 21, 2006

Well this is an exciting blog

Since I really haven't done anything this past week that could constitute a blog entry of any substance, I have nothing to write about other than dear S. My apologies to anyone who is sick of this. Can I just say how great it is to hang out again? Of course I can, it's my blog. It's great to hang out with him again. We went to Bible study on Wednesday and have seen many of his family members. I love their reactions to his hair and beard.

"Don't get rid of it!" and then they look at me. "Don't let her tell you to shave!"

Frankly, I love the beard and the hair, but given a choice, I'd keep the beard and cut the hair. It's all good, though, and I'm not going to complain about anything, since I am still somewhat dazzled by being able to look at him again.

I'm back at the library today, working hard on little sleep. I stayed up too late last night hanging out with S's cousin and talking to S after that. Maybe I'll catch a nap later before seeing S again today.

Oh, who am I kidding.

No comments: