Sunday, October 15, 2006

Eeeeeeeeee(k?)

All right, well, I think I'm officially, 100% nervous/antsy/excited that S is coming back to Minnesota tomorrow. I have no idea what to expect, other than that I need to be at the airport by 11:30pm, and to look for a very bearded, long-haired 6-foot-tall guy I get to call "my boyfriend."

I've been cleaning up my room today and doing things I barely ever do, like dusting (!?) and doing things I love to do (throw away crap I don't need! clear off my desks!). S called to talk a little before his going-away dinner in Canada at his dad's and my sister asked, in a really loud, annoying voice, "Are you excited to see your boyfriend?!?!" and I said, "Uhhh, not really." But four hours and two episodes of "Northern Exposure" later, and it's setting in.

In advance, apologies to anyone I know in real life if I act completely weird on Monday, October 16th.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way cool, Beth! I hope you have a great time on Monday, and tell S I said Hi. :)