Tuesday, August 05, 2008

This may have to suffice for a while



Today my flowers arrived, and so my mom is busily putting them into water. S and I have some errands to run, and then I can begin the task of arranging flowers. Tomorrow is our rehearsal, and we have chocolates to pick up and box, and I need to fix the steaming on the front of my dress since the silk isn't laying quite right. Also, I need to haul our photographer downtown to scope out places for photos, and confirm things with the restaurant where our reception will be.

So, I may not be blogging for a while. "And yet somehow the world goes on..."

4 comments:

Bangjay264 said...

Helooo saya dari Indonesia salam kenal ya dan saya mampir disini untuk ikut Baca
Makasih ya dari saya my Bangjay264

Don't forget my ok.....

chaviva said...

So excited for you. I hope everything goes off swimmingly, Beth. Mazel tov to you both :)

goodness gracious! said...

congrats! it'll be an amazing and lovely wedding, i am sure!

Ms. 122 said...

congrats! can't wait to see it all come to life!

btw: i put a little link love on 122rollcall :)