Thursday, November 08, 2007

Shot to bits

Anniversary plans got completely obscured by homework needs yesterday. S had a group meeting last night for a presentation today, and then tonight he has to work for his political science professor, calling for the next SCSU survey and I have a boatload of work to do for my professor and reading to do for class on Saturday, plus polishing my paper. So, I guess we're going to try to go out tomorrow night instead, when S tags along with me to St. Paul. I'm thinking we could go to fancy sushi at Saji-Ya, or try the Loring Pasta Bar, or possibly Staccato.

S did send lovely roses to work, though:





Here's to another two excellent years together.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Congrats on the anniversary. Too bad about being so busy on the actual day, but somehow having to postpone the special events can sometimes make them that more special. Anyhow, I loved the story about S drawing the ring on your finger...it was special and artistic and unique...perfect.