Friday, June 01, 2007

What I am doing on 'le week-end'

Tonight I will be going out to celebrate the birthdays of two coworkers. I think it will be dinner at Sawat Dee (Thai) and then hitting the Martini Bar. Haven't decided yet if I should go home after work and come back downtown later, but am very excited to go out and have fun with friends. And to have a Mocha-tini.

I don't work this weekend but have a larger homework assignment to complete tomorrow (budget stuff, giving people raises, making a spreadsheet) before S and I go camping! I have never been camping before, so we are just going for a night somewhere so I can get a taste. This is what having an outdoorsy man will do to a woman. I love S, therefore I must go camping. I think it will be fun, and I hope it will be relaxing. I know I can sit around and read and cook for a day and a half and enjoy it, I am just a little concerned about going to the bathroom in the woods. Hmmm...

So, the goal of the weekend is to take it easy, yet still get ahead on homework for the coming weeks. Only one month of class left! Whew, it's flying by. And there's lots left to do. I know, though, that I can always take some time off work to do homework instead, and that's comforting.

No comments: