Friday, November 14, 2008

What's next?

My assigned blogging has wrapped up for the semester, for the most part, so I'm back here! At least, until next semester. The plan is to do a practicum at the St. Cloud State University library, and do an independent study with a Dominican University professor, and then get my degree at the end of April from Dominican.

I'm all registered for the practicum, but need to come up with learning goals and a work schedule with my supervisor there. For the independent study, I am going to be doing the history of YA literature, thus extending my reading in that area, and I will be blogging my reactions to the books I read for that course, so this other blog will continue but in a different mode.

I will probably still blog about technology, Library 2.0, etc. but I will probably do that at my other blog. And then, the job search will begin...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not exactly a comment:
For you to explore: VADLO - Biomedical Search Engine.

melanie said...

Can't wait to read more of your comments on YA literature. I'm pretty sure that's what I'll be mostly getting into as well. Also, I just tagged you, so go to my new blog (inawonderland.blogspot.com) and check it out :)
Also, have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.