Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I like to think that it's because my brain is growing

Horrible headache right now, upon waking up. Knew I should have taken some ibuprofen or paracetamol before bed (last bit is a nod to Alex, who said I am a "fan of England" and I corrected him and said, "Anglophile!"). I felt an oncoming ache in the car driving home from St. Paul and my very first graduate school class in Library and Information Science at the College of St. Catherine (or St. Kate's) but I did nothing, thinking I would go immediately to bed upon arriving home. Instead, I started watching series 2 of "Rosemary & Thyme" and listened to Andrea and Alex argue about whether what she was eating at the time (a glass of iced tea and about four pickles) constituted a "meal" or a "snack." Andrea said, "Snack," while Alex argued "Meal!" because of the two-component nature of... whatever it is she was eating. We tried to resolve the disagreement using Wikipedia, which gave creedence to Andrea's assertion more than Alex's.

I have to leave now for a training session for work on Library 2.0.

No comments: